Monday, January 07, 2008

This That The Other

This:

So this is an experiment I think will be a fun one. The first person to email me at emilyem@umich.edu will be a winner. A winner of what you may ask? Cookies, I will bake the first person to email me cookies. And if you email me within 24 hours of this post, I will bake you two kinds. No I am not the type of person to use store bought cookie batter, this will be from scratch. This is mostly for me to see who is reading this, and it should be fun for all...or at least the person who gets cookies out of it. What have you got to lose? Nothing, only cookies to gain.

That:

I've been thinking, and I don't know what I am going to do this summer. A few of us have been throwing around the idea of taking a road trip out west which is something that I have been longing to do for, well, forever. And it will be a good way to say adieu to the whole crew after graduation. This puts me in a weird position for going back to Ireland. I would not have very much time to make enough money to live there before I go. Conundrum. I am throwing around the idea of only going for a month or two just to make art. Then there's the problem of not making money. Maybe I should go for the four months and just do everything. But then they suggest going early in the summer because there aren't too many job openings at the end. But where's the money going to come from for my plane ticket? And for living there? I don't know. It's frustrating, I want to do so many things and I don't know which are more important to me at the moment. I'll be doing some soul searching for a while now.

The Other:

School is going to be crazy this semester, but I feel like it's going to be much more productive. MUCH more productive. At least it has to be...hah. I will post some photos at some point soon.

P.S. I love Michel Gondry



No comments: