Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's the Circle of Life

When I'm sick, I can never remember what it's like to feel healthy, but right now, I'm at that stage right between being sick and getting healthy, and it feels GREAT. I mean, kind of. Still can't really breathe out of my nose and still have issues sleeping, but hey, I'm gettin' better.

I haven't been able to work on my paintings for a bit now because I've been trying to rest up whenever I can. This has really drained a lot out of me. I've been busy writing my thesis though which has been oddly fun. I think this has been the scariest part of working on IP this whole time, but like I just said, definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Weird.

Just an FYI to all those sick ones out there, Puffs nose blowing tissue with Vick's...AMAZING! Invest in some and your nose will be in heaven.

No comments: