Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pretty Much Yeah

The winner of the cookie challenge was Ms. Chelsea Hoard. And she was within the 24 hour time limit so she will be soon receiving not one, but two kinds of homemade goodness. YAY COOKIES!

Here's another video by Michel Gondry. I cannot even begin to wrap my head around this man's talent. With this one, the song kind of sucks, but the video is amazing.



Tonight before lecture a few of us went to Ashley's for a drink and to relax a bit. They had this beer on special called Vanilla Java Porter from the Atwater Block Brewery in Detroit. It has actual chocolate in it and I can't begin to explain how good it is. The best part about it you might ask? It tastes like Guinness, and by that I mean real Irish Guinness, not the crap they export to all the undeserving countries out there. I mean, it's a bit more chocolate a little less coffee, but it's the closest beer that I've found in the States to come close to the amazingness of Guinness. Definitely a dessert beer, and definitely something you should try out.

Here's a link to their website... http://www.atwaterbeer.com/brewery.asp

Ahh Detroit, you keep on surprising me with your splendid goodness.

No comments: