Sunday, October 28, 2007

I only needed to make six tentacles, because I already have two.


Lots and lots of things are going on right now. Nothing to do with my IP, and I'm ok with that. I made my halloween costume this week and I think it's awesome. It's the first real costume that I have ever made for myself, and I think I did a damn good job with it. I am an octopus. I have six artificial tentacles because I already have the two legs. Sara and I were sea creature friends, we had bubbles last night, but they did not work so well. I think it was the temperature. I think that this really is the first halloween, at least in the past few years, that I really loved my costume. It has always been a last minute thing and I have always been upset with the result. But that's mostly because I don't think through what I want to be so early on. Juliana was little red riding hood and Genevieve was Pocahontas. We were the best group walking around the streets of Ann Arbor, better than all the girls with their butts hanging out, better than all the guys dressed as some form of beer product. We were totally the best. Ha. Basically this was a great halloween weekend and the fun isn't over yet. I'm going trick or treating with the family at the Natural History Museum soon. I haven't seen them in a long long long time and miss them. Especially my neice, she's going to be a butterfly. I hope she doesn't get scared and fly away when I come up. I think I need to start getting ready for that actually. More dressing up...gosh halloween is so cool. Can't it be every day?

1 comment:

Avi said...

Don't you technically have four tentacles? I.e. limbs? :-)