Friday, October 05, 2007

All my friends say that of course it's gonna get better.



I really like this video as well. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I've been playing a lot with the idea of color recently. I also really just enjoy the song, regina's voice, and pretty much everything about her. I wish her voice was mine, oh and her hair, well pretty much I just wish I was her.

This is another song I've been enjoying maybe a little bit too much recently. Again, it just fits with my life. When I say that I don't necessarily mean the words, but the song, the music is what gets me most of the time. I rarely actually listen to the words of a song. Sometimes I all of a suddenly understand a song, sometimes I never do.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You know, I liked that song ever since I saw the video for it a while ago :) We should meet! I finally got my boxes from Japan!!!