Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Weird. Just weird...

So tonight when I was waiting for the bus to get back to the homestead, I thought little of the odd weather, warm and foggy. That was until I saw lightning. Now, I mean, lightning in February, rare, but not unheard of. BUT THERE'S STILL SNOW ON THE GROUND! I mean, wow, something crazy is going on. I'm all for spring coming, but not this early. This is too early. Oh boy, here comes global warming.

One of the reasons I may find this more than just slightly off is because I've started watching Lost, boy is that a weird show. They have all the seasons in HD streaming online. It was a BIG mistake on my part to start watching them on Friday night. However, I have made a deal with myself that the only way I'm allowed to watch them is if I am at the art school painting. Therefore, I get really excited to go up to the art school to paint. It's basically a win win situation. I was loosing some of that vital motivation to work on my project, now it has been renewed.

Oh by the way, like I said, I started watching it on Friday...I'm already halfway through the 2nd season. I got a lot of painting done this weekend. Go me.

Summing this post up:
Weather's weird
Lost is even weirder

No comments: