Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rogue Wave

I just saw the Rogue Wave/Feist show. It was AMAZING, with extra ZING. Rogue Wave is wonderful live, there's really a lot of depth to what they can do. I am for surely impressed with their skills. Still, Zach Rogue is my hero and my secret (but not so secret as of now) celebrity crush, mostly because of his voice.

Feist was her amazing wonderful self too. She holds so much power on the stage, and boy can that girl sing. Funny thing about the show was that once Rogue Wave was done and done, I figured out that I had been more excited to see them than Feist. They are my favorite. But I'm so glad I got to see Feist.

Oh did I mention that Spencer got me all of Rogue Wave's autographs? Yeah that's effing awesome. Yay for big brothers in high places. That may have made me happiest of all.

Good day, and more to come.

No comments: