Friday, September 14, 2007

Only way to go is up.

Last night, I talked a while about everything going on in my head with Juliana, and slowly pulled out of the freakout. Definitly feeling better today, but still have all these things on my mind. Now, though, I'm trying to think about it all logically. I talked with Joe today and feel better as well. But at the same time, made me want to take him up on the offer of staying in his house, now all I need is a plane ticket. I'm going to try and take this one day at a time. Balance out my life, and live it to it's fullest, without stressing too much.

Fall is coming, I see it in the trees and feel it in the air. I am getting excited for that. I think I'll focus on the good things about being here for now. It's almost time for apple orchards. Let's plan an excursion.

No comments: