Thursday, September 20, 2007

Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

So over the past week or so I have been mulling over a few things. IP is getting more intense, even as I write this. However, it's a good intense. I'm finally working out the kinks in my project and I think I'm going to be able to really get started on it this Saturday. Work has been interesting. We're calling the art school contacts right now, and I have been doing most of the calling, I mean, it makes sense. Anywho, I've kind of been networking from it...I've given some people John Luther's (career planning expert extroardinare at the art school) email so they can be contacts for future members of the real world (e.g. myself). And, since one alumni is matching every donation that alumni give 5:1, they've actually been more willing to donate. Sooo, I've raised a lot of money for my school, weeeee. I've just bought the Planet Earth series on DVD because I didn't get to see them for I was not in the country when they aired. So far it's totally been worth the money I dropped on them. I've been watching them slightly too often, distracting me from the work I should be doing. But hey, at least I'm learning right? Yes? I've got some random thoughts:

Elephants are amazing, I've decided they're my favorite.
I don't enjoy still lifes, I've done too many of them.
I do not plan on watching TV, maybe ever again.
My hairs are growing extremely long.
I'm going to apply for as much funding as I can to get back to Ireland after I graduate.
I don't know how long I want to be gone, could be a month, could be 5 years.
Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday (don't ask me where that one came from).
I work best when I have a lot of responsibilities.
Maybe I'll work with paint, maybe I'll work with photography, maybe I'll get a real job, maybe I'll live my life as it comes...who knows?

No comments: