Monday, July 14, 2008

Shut Up, It's Fun

iTUNES! What?!

How many songs? - 2,671
Hours worth? - 6 days, 22 hours, 43 minutes, and 6 seconds

Sort by song title:
First song: A.M. World -Loudon Wainwright III
Last song: /=/=/ -Andrew Bird

Sort by time:
Shortest song: Muh Nuh, Muh Nuh -Space Ghost (0:17)
Longest song: Troubadours The Annoying Noise Of Death -Rilo Kiley (22:03)

Sort by album
First Song: 3 A.M. -Matchbox Twenty
Last song: C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) -Quad City DJ's

Sort by artist
First song: On The Table -A.C. Newman
Last song: Let Me Go -3 Doors Down

First five songs that come up on shuffle:
1) A Better Son-Daughter -Rilo Kiley
2) The Sound Of Silence -Simon & Garfunkel
3) I Want To Break Free -Queen
4) Hey You -Pink Floyd
5) Madonna -CocoRosie

Search the following and see how many songs come up: (and favorite song):

Sex: 8, I'm Too Sexy -Right Said Fred
Love: 132, One More Night (Your Ex-Lover Remains Dead) -Stars
Hate: 3, Whatever Gets You Through The Night -John Lennon
Death: 60, I Will Follow You Into The Dark -Death Cab for Cutie
You: 327, You -Rogue Wave
Heart: 46, Kicking The Heart Out -Rogue Wave
Rain: 22, Red Rain -The White Stripes
Day: 96, Salesman at the Day of the Parade -Rogue Wave
Night: 30, The District Sleeps Alone Tonight -The Postal Service
God: 35, Motorcade -Beck



I don't know I have some of these songs, don't make fun of me because I have some crap music on my computer. (I don't know if you can tell from the last section, but I still love Rogue Wave the best.)

No comments: