Thursday, March 20, 2008

I might be going crazy...

Had another crazy weird dream last night. I can't really explain the whole thing for many reasons, mostly because words can't describe it. However, I can tell you that Shia LeBeouf was there. We were in the mall hiding in the bushes (you know, the fake ones) because a monster was coming, we saw a bit of it, and in its wake there was a cliff type thing, another object it left in its wake was strawberries. Shia decided that it would be a good idea to figure out how to get a strawberry, and when he did, he sprouted wings. This is only like a two second part of the dream which was good and long, all like this too. CRAZY! Lots and lots of colors, which I hear only certain people dream in color. I should really get my dreams analyzed.

No comments: