Thursday, March 13, 2008

A few things...

So, comforters, you know the things you sleep with at night? Yeah, try comfortNOT! No matter what, the tag always ends up at my face. Tickling, scratching, doing everything annoying, and it can't be stopped. I turn the comforter around, tag at the end of my bed, and it ends up back in my face. Some might say, well you probably just twist and turn enough in your sleep that it would go back the other way too. WRONG! Once the tag is at my face, the comforter doesn't shift, even if I sleep with it like that for a few days. Come on now universe, give me a break.

Another thing. Today, my alarm did not go off again, luckily I set 3. Two on my phone and one on my clock. The two on my phone, kind of woke me up, but obviously not well enough. I woke up at 10 am, guess when I have class. Yup, that's right, 10 am. I quickly threw a bunch of clothes on and shot out the door. I saw one of my friends from art school as I was walking down the stairs to the sidewalk, he was crossing the street, I turn out onto the side walk rather quickly only to find a patch of well hidden black ice. Now, I've gotten away with this whole year without a fall yet, but of course, on what ended up being one of the warmest days in recent months, I slip and fall. Right on my side, giant bruise awaiting reply. Luckily I took my computer out of my bag before I left the house, otherwise I would be in a much worse situation right now.

I've got a lot to do before tomorrow, I should probably get going. Kthnxbye.

No comments: