Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oops, It's Been a While

So I didn't forget there was a blog here, I just didn't have time to write on it. This all started when Jamie, my cousin, came to visit towards the middle/end of March. It also didn't help that I was sick for a month with I don't know what, a cold, bronchitis, laryngitis, etc. There were so many things that prevented me from writing on this here blog. Now, I have a lot of time but none at all.

Anyways, when Jamie was here we got to do a lot of touristy things around Dublin which was a lot of fun. Tour buses, the Guinness Storehouse, museums, we did it all... well not all, but most. I think she had fun while she was here, even though I was sick and tired for most of it. Here are some photos from our adventures in Dublin.

A view of Dublin from the Sky Bar at the Guinness Storehouse.


Jamie on the tour bus in front of the Spire.


Us in the courtyard at Trinity College.


Us at the Guinness Storehouse.


Jamie on the DART.


At Trinity College, people were already getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.


Dublin Castle.


One of the funny things at the Guinness Storehouse.


Christ Church.

No comments: