Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just a Little Taste

There's a couple of songs that are played constantly at all of the night clubs here in Ireland. Some are getting on my nerves, some make me want to dance... hah, me, dancing, hah. Here are just a few:

Infinity 2008 -Guru Josh Project (This is one that makes me want to dance. The music video is a bit weird though, and I like the original version of the song better, but this is all I could find)


Poker Face -Lady Gaga (This is one that's getting on my nerves)


I Kissed A Girl -Katy Perry (Nerves again)


Sex on Fire -Kings of Leon (I think I would get jumped in a dark alley if I said that Kings of Leon are 'ok' but this song doesn't get on my nerves, I just don't like it that much)


They also tend to play a lot of MGMT which I'm not complaining about either. Kids seems to be the DJs' favorite song too.

No comments: