Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dreams and Screams

I have been having a lot of weird dreams lately. I don't know if it's because I'm actually getting real sleep every night, or because something weird is happening. The other night I had two separate dreams (separated by awakeness) that we had to move to Seattle. The only good thing about the move was I got to see Michael. In my dream though I never actually got to see him, only had the intention of calling him. When I woke up from the second one of these dreams, I almost picked up my phone to call him, to say that I was in Seattle. Then I remembered that I was still in Ann Arbor. Oh god that was confusing. Severely. Then I actually did call my mom to ask if anyone was moving in the family. She said not to her knowledge. I don't know if this dream means that I'm going to be moving soon or not. I'm confused. And slightly concerned.

Last night I had a really weird dream including sparkly costumes, Terri Sarris with pink streaks in her hair, art students, film students, my high school auditorium, children and a white yak that I brought back from the bathroom. I don't get it. It's just plain weird. Oh yeah, and Shoshana made cookies. WHAT is going on in my head?

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, maybe that has something to do with it? Unsure. I just hope I don't have anymore stressful dreams. It puts me in a mood all day if I have weird dreams. A weird mood.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Shhh: tentative tentative possibility that I'll be in A2 for the night of July 24.