Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunny Fall Days

I love love love the weather, and I love love love the colors. Suddenly when I woke up this morning a bunch of leaves were on the ground and it looked amazing. Amazing enough that I decided to take a walk with my camera. I ended up walking around for about and hour and a half.

Some shelf mushrooms on a dead log

Deer skulls galore

Trees

Swirly twig...or something like that

I randomly found a patch of the woods where all of the trees oddly bent into the ground. If anyone knows why that would happen, can you tell me?

I found a leaf stuck to the side of the tree

Then I started seeing faces in the trees

I call this one "Whistling Cyclops"...haha

You see the old man face?


I should take more walks like this. Maybe I'll find more old men in the trees.

No comments: